The Genealogy Guys
- In their May 28, 2015 podcast, George Morgan & Drew Smith give me a shout out for my selection as Associate Editor of the FGS FORUM Magazine. They also review the IDG book “Ancestors in a Nation Divided” by Cindy Freed and an issue or two of Going In-Depth magazine. Don’t miss it!
- In the April 27, 2014 podcast, the guys mention “Digging for Ancestors” which was written by Michelle Roos Goodrum and published by IDG.
- Use SMART Goals for your family history and genealogy planning by Dr. Bill Smith
- Summer Blog Reading for Columbus Ohio Genealogists by Stephanie Pitcher Fishman
- FGS Announces New FORUM Editors by the FGS Voice Blog
- A NEW FREE Online Genealogy Magazine by Leland Meitzler of GenealogyBlog.com
- Press Release: Jennifer Alford Joins Leadership Team by Terri O’Connell
- Get to Know… Jennifer Alford by Stephanie Pitcher Fishman of Corn and Cotton
- The New Faces of Genealogy by Denise Barrett of Moultrie Creek Gazette
- Episode 103 of Genealogy Gems by Lisa Louise Cook (has a mention of my blog getting started!)